• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Is In Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Smash Lord
Ok. I'm not normally one to do this, but I will. Listen kid/guy/whatever, this is not the way to start off good, especially in these forums. Anything on the DOJO, Smashwiki, IGN Forums and any other major Smash Brothers source of information is well know by over 90% of the members of this forum. It is, afterall, Smash World Forums, so we know about Sonic and everythign revolving around him.

Also, please use the forum search before posting threads. Please read the stickies at the top of ach forum section before posting. Scan the threads to make sure you don't make a duplicate thread. Bottomline: USE COMMON SENSE.

The moderators will shut this thread down, but until you do as I suggested, don't post too many more threads. I hope this helps you become a successful poster on the forums.

Sincerely,
Raul.

Zevox

Smash Lord
So I take it you've been in hibernation for the last three months, and thus this is news to you?

Zevox

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Omfg...troll!!!

Sonic Can't Be In Brawl!!!

Ridley22

Smash Ace
There seriously needs to be a required post count to be able to make a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom