• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Glitches

SmashMaiden

Smash Cadet
I'm not entirely sure that this isn't already known. I have dicovered two glitches for Sonic.

1.) Infinite Recovery
This glitche requires you being under a stable floor of some kind. If you ever find yourself under a stage like Final Destination you may jump under the stage and stay under without ever falling to your death resulting in a lost stock.

How you ask?

Sonics Homing attack (B move) is the key. When under something, press and charge your homing attack until you launch it. Sonic, if close enough, will hit the bottom of the stage, you then repeat the process over and over again and you'll stay under the stage protected from anybody. (This comes in handy for those being pwned, if you need a break, just go under the stage for a bit.) As soon as your content, you may tilt you postion to the edge of the stage and use your Actual recovery, (Up B) to launch you back on the stage.

This come in handy when in a Sudden Death match. Simply use it under any stage (Stage supended in mid air) and wait while your opponent evades and eventaully dies from the Bom-ombs. Excuse my spelling.

2.) Air Dash

This requires a slanted platform at either of these angles: /, \.
The air dash will allow you to dash through the air, above spikes, whatever, and stop and desired destination.

To use this, Charge your side b while on the slant in the direction in which when released you'll go up. Example: If the angle of the slope was this : / Then you'd charge right. Vise versa. As soon as you leave the slope, you'll dash a straight line through the air until it runs out or you cancel it. You can test this if you make a stage like this:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
/
/

The _ underscore represents the tips of the spikes, or air that sonic is glide across.

This may come in handy when trying to Pwn your noobish friend when all he does is evade. In other words if you friends an X
X
________________________________________________^
/ You'll air dash until your under him, or wherever you want.
Your're here./

Catfish_Mike

Smash Cadet
Pretty sure both of these are in the other glitch thread, but thanks for your contribution.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Yeah what the hell, I make a thread specifically entitled "glitch" thread and people still don't find it.

Top Bottom