• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Exodus (Fan-Made)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
It looks like it could be a fun little fan game.
I'm just not a big fan of the artstyle of it, it's reminding me of the first stage of Adventure and 06 in a bad way.

final lap

Smash Journeyman
It looks nice. I'd lose the shield and alter the running animation a little. Oh and lose the bloom.

Also, a 3D Sonic using black-eyed Sonic? Quite interesting.

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
I like the look of it. I always have preferred the way the Sonic cast look in Sonic R to how they've looked in Sonic Adventure onwards. Sonic R was fully 3D, yet the art style remained true to Sonic's roots. I wish we got at least one 3D Sonic platforming adventure with Sonic R's visuals, with the gameplay just being a 3D version of the Mega Drive games (simply getting to the end of each level, fighting a boss and going onto the next, without all the talking and cutscenes, fishing, treasure hunting etc.) before Sonic Adventure went and rebooted the franchise.

I like the classic 16-Bit Sonic hud too. Taken straight from Knuckles Chaotix I do believe.

Top Bottom