• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SONIC avanced tech -:VIDEOS inside:-

bugball

Smash Apprentice
ok just i said, here are those technics videos

are vs cpu because i did this morning, but also works against human, soon i will upload those movements vs human, or just try them against your partners :D

any question???

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=kvWcPzbCsDU

1, instant back grab
2, low % fair combo
3, fast bair KO
4, fastfalling/dair with no lag landing

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nice work. I know it's just against the cpu, but they're still nice finds, particularly the nice combo of using your spring to stall an attacking opponent, then Dair with no landing lag. I'm sure I'll overuse that one on Final Destination a lot.

-Aether

Smash Journeyman
Shield Canceled grabs (or reverse grabs) are going to be so good on Sonic. His running speed is godlike

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
That's nice. The only problem I can forsee with the dair with no lag is that if your opponent has watched you play before, he'll learn how to avod that and counter it.

verditude

Smash Journeyman
The "lagless dair" is just the move finishing before you hit the platform, not a weird cancel, but it still seems useful.

ss118

Smash Master
The "lagless dair" is just the move finishing before you hit the platform, not a weird cancel, but it still seems useful.
wrong. Up B> dair is an auto cancel.

the backwards grab intruiges(sp?) me.....

so does the bair thingy

probably because of pivoting and sonic's amazing dash dance(or maybe not)

Top Bottom