• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic as main ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gombi

Smash Apprentice
Hi i am trying to choose my main. I played a lot of character and i made my top 5 but it still a hard decision so i want the community opinion and wisdom.

My choice for main are right now : Shulk, luigi, sonic, bowser Jr and Sonic.
Those 5 have what i look for atm, killing power and versatility and i enjoy the all.

So what i would like to know for Sonic :

1) Pro's and con's
2) Competitive potential
3) Easy, medium or hard learning curve
4) How does he compare to the others in my top 5
5) Against who he struggle

So thanks a lot for your time and help it is greatly appreciate. Choosing a main is hard for me right now but i want to put 100 % of my time in 1 character so that i can improve my gameplay.

PS: before you ask i read a lot of the forum for those character and all their guide i just want your opinion

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You should play Sonic if you like dudes with 'tudes.

But in reality no one can tell you who to main. Just read the stickies here to find more information and breakdowns on the character. I saw you have a history of making "____ as a main ?" threads in various other character boards. This is not the appropriate way to go about this.

You're better of lurking and asking in more specific threads, such as our FAQ thread.

This sort of thing doesn't warrant its own thread, especially for every character board across the forum.

Regardless, welcome to Smashboards, and please take the time to lurk and study the stickied threads in each character board to find the information that you are looking for.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom