• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sonic and snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i think he means do you think sonic could beat snake.. and the answer is no. no one beats snake..a blue hedgehog against a ruthless, cunning mercenary with C4 and grenade launchers..

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i think it's supposed to be do you think sonic could beat snake but the person typing seems to have a bad case of retarted. But i will answer the question Snake FTW no real reason outside of rampant fanboyism.

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
This needs to be on a T-Shirt...:D

"do you sonic code beet snake?" With Sonic and Snake in dopey-looking fighting stances...

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice

"do you sonic code beet snake?" With Sonic and Snake in dopey-looking fighting stances...

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
lol @ the t-shirt idea.

Except I hate them both. Well, except Sonic. Well, yes Sonic but not a much.

graves

Smash Journeyman

No this needs to be one you trying to sound funny yet you sound umm what was the term? oh yeah STUPID you said it twice

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Well...in the Smash universe Sonic has a chance against Snake, but outside of Smash, Snake would just pop Sonic with a tranquilizer dart and ship him to the zoo. If he doesn't do that, he just shoots him and takes him out.

No joke.

courte

Smash Lord
ok guys did you see the new sega tennis trailer?? sonic is so fast he can kill with a tennis ball!! iirc, snake had a bit of trouble keeping up with grey fox already and now?? i think in a real fight it'd be in sonic's favor... he's just that fast

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
SERIOUS TIME.

Yes, he could.

A hedgehog will bite a snake and then roll itself up as the snake strikes, repeating this procedure until the snake is dead.
Hedgehog mastery over snakes is legendary. English folktales celebrated the animal's battles and supposed immunity to venom (it is resistant, but not immune, to the poison). In ancient Egypt, hedgehog amulets were worn to ward off snakebite. If approached by a snake, a hedgehog will bristle and roll up, fending off the reptile's striking fangs with its longer spines. When the snake is fatigued or wounded, the hedgehog attacks, biting along the backbone toward the head until the snake is dead.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
SERIOUS TIME.

Yes, he could.
Except, Snake is just a code name for a human being.

A human being with epic win running through his veins.

Sorry to all of the nintendobots who have never played a Metal Gear game, in terms of epicness, Snake would crush Sonic.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
sorry but i never got into the metalgear games so i dotn know what snake will be like but im excited to try him out
Just watch some of the youtubes of Metal Gear cut scenes... In particular the boss battles..

It kinda pwns any of the feats Sonic may have accomplished over the years.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Just watch some of the youtubes of Metal Gear cut scenes... In particular the boss battles..

It kinda pwns any of the feats Sonic may have accomplished over the years.
But the Director of the CIA kicked Snake's ***.

Director of the CIA. *shakes head*

That said, there's a reason I made the reference. Snake's Codec call about Sonic has him talking about how he doesn't like him, but doesn't know why. Chances are it's related to that.

And I've played all 3 Metal Gear Solid games (and Metal Gear 1), so I know that canonically, Snake would probably defeat Sonic (Sonic can't live without having at least one Gold Ring) whether it be with CQC or whatever.

This topic needs more rations.

Dude, why weren't Rations an item in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom