• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic and Shadow for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
Well, many people want Sonic to be in SSBB. Then, why not adding Shadow to the game?
they should be clones, i think that clone can bring the game really fun and exciting.

there move set should be

neutral a
Two punch then a kick for both of them.

forward tilt
a kick forward, like mario.

Down tilt
shadow and sonic fire a rocket on the ground, like samus, but they both have a gun.

Up tilt
An attack just like luigi.

Dash attack
they roll under their opponent, causing some damage

Nair
a little fli p like pichu.

Bair
They kick the opponent who is behind them,

Dair
An attack just like young link dair but whiot gun instead of sword.

Fair
they hit their opponent whit the gun.

Uair
An headbutt like dk Uair.

B
Its just like jigglypuff and Yoshi rollout but they can charge it and keep it like dk,

B forward
They fire a bunch of missile.

B-up
Sonic attack in the air, It can be directionned and if it hit anything Sonic and shadow will gain some high and can do it again.

B-down
a lot of ring appear then sonic use them to get at an other place, any one they bump into will get big damage.

super smash
Their super smash should be chaos control.

Their stat should be différant
* = 1
1 mean really poor while 5 mean godly.
Sonic
Power : ***
Jump: ****
Fall: *****
shield: **
weight: ***
speed: ***

shadow
Power : ****
Jump: ****
Fall: *****
shield: **
weight: ***
speed: ***

They fast-fall and their shield break really faster then a lot of characters sonic is faster while shadow is stronger.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Unfortunately, many people on this forum and I'm sure the majority of Sonic fans detest Shadow passionately for crippling Sega with that bad game called "Shadow the Hedgehog." As a result, they don't want Shadow anywhere near Brawl. Furthermore, they say Shadow would be just a clone of Sonic and he would take up a third party character slot. For me, I was a Shadow fan from day 1 because other than Metal Sonic, he's a great villain and an anti-hero for Sega. He has given Sega "flavor" so to speak. With that being said........

Shadow for Brawl all the way!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Sonic is gonna be on the game cause he's the most requested third party character. My only doubts of why Sonic won't be in Brawl well is because Yuji Naka, the president of Sega, did not make any sort of business deal with Nintendo pertaining to Sonic being in Brawl. He was always on good terms with Nintendo too. What a shame, but he did say that Sonic would be an awesome addition to Brawl, well, not in those exact words anyway.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Not all of us hated Shadow the Hedgehog as a game or as a character. But anyway, the major problem(besides only one Sega character more than likely) is that he DID start off as a partial clone. Most of the Sonic characters(game-wise) did, unfortunately.

Also, it's believed to many that Shadow does not deserve clone-age, as he's not a clone of Sonic. This was proven not only in his own game, but his actual differences throughout multiple games(discarding Sonic Heroes, of course).

The only character that was a clone of Sonic was HyperMetalSonic(non-canon) are supposedly Metal Sonic(canon). Besides the Metal name, of course.

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
I think more shadow should be something like Falco to Fox,

maybe i should give more stat

Grab
Shadow grab has more range.

dast grab
Sonic's will be longer

Wavesdash
Both equal, Shadow is a little shorter.

Moonwalk
Shadow can moonwalk

walljump
Sonic can Walljump

Jump ajusted
Shadow is higher

short hop
Sonic is shorter

B-up
Sonic would faster be Shadow would go farther

B down
sonic goes father but Shadow is faster.

B forward
Shadow fire less ablls then sonic but does more damage

neutral b
sonic charge faster but Shadow does more damage
Sonic is faster by a bit from shadow.

Shadow would be also taller then Sonic.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Shadow wouldn't suck as much if he had actually died at the end of SA2. The only other place he was any good was Sonic Battle, and Super Mario Bros. Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom