• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Sonic Amiibo compatibility for Hyrule Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzhand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jazzhand
3DS FC
2767-1532-6118
Pretty much debunked by the majority as nothing more than a rumour/hoax because of the suspicious timing where hyrule warrior legends got leaked Sega apparently leaked early the intention to have Sonic in link costume to appear in the new 3ds game.

ANYWAY.

Did anyone ever actually want this? To me this is just another arbitrary reason to get an amiibo I don't want but will get because of my desire to complete every game I have 100%.

I really don't want this rumour to be true. Lost world was **** anyway.

LozNerd

Smash Apprentice
Sonic has no place in a franchise of integrity. (Sorry, might have some Sonic from ssb4 hate leaking through).

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The only thing more unnecessary than bumping a two-month old thread about a rumor that didn't even hold much water at the time is doing it with a hateful comment like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom