• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sometimes PM doesn't start despite my SD card being inserted with everything in right.

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
Sometimes when I try and start PM it's doesn't work but when I turn my Wii off and on again and try again it works but how can I make PM start more consistently because I hate it whenever it happens.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
It is annoying. In my experience if you load up replays and photo album first, then go to stage builder it decreases the likelyhood of that happening by a lot, though not completely.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
what i do is put the sd card in and then immediately press a, so far i havent had an issue with it but without doing that i do.

VillagerDorf

Smash Rookie
This happens to me IF I turn on the wii from its standby (yellow light) status. I avoid this by turning it off completely (red light) and turning it on with a wiimote to skip the standby mode.

EDIT: If this helped anyone please at least mention it lol.

Last edited:

MikeMan214

Smash Apprentice
what i do is put the sd card in and then immediately press a, so far i havent had an issue with it but without doing that i do.
You mean that you start up brawl then right before you go to the stage builder you press the A button?

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
sorry that was extremely unlcear, i go into brawl then hover over stage builder and insert the sd and immediately press a when i have inserted the sd.

TerumiLOLZ

Smash Apprentice
What I do is I click stage builder, exit it, insert the SD card then click the stage builder.
It's worked all the time so far.

Top Bottom