• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something vs marth, can someone test this? (ANKOKU YOU THERE?)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay, I don't have a replay, I totally forgot to save it, but during the dancing blade attack (the second or third, not the end I'm pretty sure I remember) the very beginning of the downsmash interupted it, is this known? Because it would be useful against marth's.

imdavid

Smash Journeyman
i thought you can escape the dancing blade sometimes if the spacing is wrong and if the attack doesn't come out fast enough *shrugs*

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hmm, well it takes one frame for the command to get recognized, seven frames to drop the shield, one frame to put in the attack, and four frames for the dsmash to connect not to mention what little shield stun if any you might have from the attacks.

So that’s a total of 13 frames plus any shield stun you might have.

I'm going to say it's unlikely unless the Marth player deliberately uses a slower then normal attack to continue his barrage but I'm no Marth pro.

Top Bottom