• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something strange I did with Falco....

Man_With_Thooo

Smash Apprentice
I was playing against a lvl. 9 cpu a while back and I did something very strange with Falco's over-b. What I did is I dropped down from the ledge, then I jumped and when I was right above the ledge, I used the Phantasm. Normally Falco would do a low, aerial phantasm across the stage, but for some reason, when I did this, his Phantasm's animation got completely canceled after passing the ledge and Falco went straight into his standing animation.

I have a feeling this was a result of being too close to the edge, or maybe it was just another average glitch that always happens on FD.

I was never able to replicate it after that incident, though.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Its called scaring, but only Wolf can take full advantage of that and just Wolf Flash through the stage.

Top Bottom