• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something strange about Jigg's trophy placement...

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
If you go into the trophy gallery, go to they "By category" tab, and then select the "fighter" tab in there you will see all of your trophies you have gained from either Classic or All-star. But if you go through the order of the trophies you will realize that they are in the order of previous Smash games. Starting with the first "11", then going on to the 8 added in Melee, then the 13 added in Brawl. But then you will see Jigglypuff under that Brawl section... shouldn't she be up in the original 12 section? This was something I just saw and it is very strange, just would like to see what y'all think.

Zigoon95

Smash Rookie
If you go into the trophy gallery, go to they "By category" tab, and then select the "fighter" tab in there you will see all of your trophies you have gained from either Classic or All-star. But if you go through the order of the trophies you will realize that they are in the order of previous Smash games. Starting with the first "11", then going on to the 8 added in Melee, then the 13 added in Brawl. But then you will see Jigglypuff under that Brawl section... shouldn't she be up in the original 12 section? This was something I just saw and it is very strange, just would like to see what y'all think.
Uh, it's true. I guess it is because in Brawl Jigglypuff was the last but two in the general character listings, so they messed up with that.

Last edited:

Manzeln

Smash Cadet
I noticed this as well! It irks me. Hopefully in the Wii U version she'll be placed with the other O12.

Top Bottom