• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something really creepy happened last night.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I heard a TV in the office last night, and went to turn it off. I heard some noises, looked at the bed, and said "Dad?". No response. I couldn't get a clear look at him, but he looked kind of different. It seemed like he was sort of staring at me, and his eyes were all weird, too. Creeped out, I left the room, and the door closed behind me.

Just now, I remembered that my dad was in Texas when that happened. I'm in New Jersey.
Just now, I remembered who that face was. It was that of one of my classmates.
I am now terrified. Even more so because said classmate is fat.
And just an hour ago, I heard laughing from downstairs.

So basically, paranormal experiences ITT.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Because of the laughing I think it's just a prank, but I dont know how they would have pulled it off... Anyway, I would go to a neighbor or anyone at all and sleep with them. I'm freaking paranoid.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this is a joke topic, someone played a joke on you, or if it was 'something else'.

Either way, I wouldn't let it bother you. I've had far worse paranormal experiences than you, so what i've seen is far more creepy.

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
This is my first real "paranormal" experience. I've had some possible minor ones in the past, but nothing that really bothers me.

Also, the door to my room is closed, but I could swear I left it open.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I really can't believe in paranormal events because they are, by definition, beyond normal.

Have I had any experiences, sure. Are they explainable? Definitely. One such event was when two friends and I went driving on this supposedly haunted road. The road was filled with lights and eventually we hit another town. The only thing that was odd was while driving I saw a wooden fence and we all got chills. While driving back home, I'm kinda annoyed and not in the mood for driving anymore, when for some reason, I look over this little bridge. The odd part is we don't remember the bridge at all. I jokingly say "Maybe there is something by this house..." then I hear screaming from the guy next to me. In the water, is a black figure in a small one person boat just pointing at the car. I speed off, and I am so jacked up on adrenaline. The girl in the backseat is crying and she rarely cried. I have chills the entire time. It was great. The figure was the same one that has been in quite a few of my dreams.

Another incident was when we went to this plantation at night. Supposedly if you take a picture of this branch, there is a noose there. While driving, we see are car at the end of the road. Now this road is technically private property so we figure it's a bad idea to go. I speed off back to the road and the car starts coming fast, then stops, and turns around. It was odd.

I don't really hold much to either of them, other than they were odd.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't get it. You saw the ghost of a fat classmate? :confused:

I do believe in ghosts and have had some minor experiences. Been followed by footsteps, seen a few transparent animals that slowly vanished into thin air, had odd things appear in the corner of my eye and had footsteps and heavy breathing around my room.

Ghosts are scarier when you believe in them. :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
The reason I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that is that there's no reason too. One way or another everything can be explained rationally.

Chances are it's all in your head.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Here's mine.

Woke up last night after some bizzare dream that ended with me waking up with some extreme pressure pinning me to the bed with my eyes open staring at the ceiling and seeing the image of some man screaming at me. Terrified the hell out of me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, but it's still insanely freaky. As in "oh god, to I sleep with the lights on or not?" freaky.

KirbyForAll

Smash Apprentice
I have sleep paralysis sometimes.....like iIcan sense what's going on around me, but I cannot move my body at all. And it stays like that for a good minute or two.

Its terrifying.

Mind1stort1on

Smash Rookie
Yeah sleep paralysis freaked me out the first time i had it. When I returned to normal, I was sweating like crazy, then fell asleep in a snap. It was weird.

Ganon007

Smash Cadet
I know what you mean about sleep paralysis. Man thats freaky. I have it often and when I finally wake up, I feel like I was under water or something and need to catch my breath. Then I fall asleep a minute later only to have the same thing happen to me ten minutes later.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
My friend and I were going for a walk, at around 11 PM.

As we were walking, I realized I heard a third set of steps, at that point, we stopped and looked around.

We were in a part of the walking path that went through trees, and thought there was someone we knew running, so we stopped and looked around, and suddenly someone came onto the path ahead, wearing running shorts and a hoody with the hood up. He ran towards us, and as he passed his motions seemed jerky, and we heard what sounded like tripping, we turned around and no one was there.

We never walked that far on the path again >_>

Reyairia

Smash Champion
The reason I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that is that there's no reason too. One way or another everything can be explained rationally.

Chances are it's all in your head.

Yeah, but some "rational explanations" make ghost believers look good.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cdfRlhqVeIM
Because that is SO a platic bag or car gas.
... no, it's not. If it's a fraud, that means it was done in flash and faked, not because it was a plastic bag, there's no way that would be a plastic bag, nor soem car gas because car gas nor plastic bags move or look like that. A lot of anti-ghost explanations are seriously pulled out of the ***.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
^ It seems like that video could make a trailer for a Casper movie.

I liked the response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNynxlZflc&NR=1

I have never experienced anything creepy but sleep paralysis, dreaming about being killed and not being able to move or wake up was intense.

My girlfriend has seen ghosts pretty much all her life, and a couple of times she has even broken to tears all of a sudden "feeling someone's sorrow".

bored

Smash Ace
Sleep paralysis? Thats awkward, I've never experienced that before, although, I've experienced times waking up and feeling like a spider has been crawling on me when nothing was there.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
Heh heh. Yea that's really good.

I do NOT believe in ghosts, spirits, gods, telekinetic powers(although that would be cool, PK FIRE!), superstitions or any other paranormalities. Everything can be explained scientifically (eventually) if you try to. But that's just my opinion because I'm a real stickler for proof and fact.

In my mind your experience was most likely a dream, hallucination(often occurs in the dark), or a misinterpretation. I, myself have never experienced what I some would call a paranormal experience, and if I did, I'd be too curious to not check it out.

~N-pie

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
yeah, i remeber freaky thing like that happining to me when i young. i always used to wake up around 3 am and spotting weird things. i saw my toy gun grew eyes and legs and it started walking (seriously). the thing made a odd squeak and "died"(too much toy story?!) i ran to my mom's roomand said "im scared". thats the only thing i said because i knew they wouldnt believe me. am i a litte offtopic? i know these weird things happend to you before.

KurageWolf

Smash Rookie
Something like that happened to me. It was a few months back. I was freaking tired, and was about to shove off for bed, and then my backpack moved by itself and screamed. I was like O_O and then I ran out my room. I came back later at poked at my backpack awhile, and then took it to the front door, and closed my bedroom door. Creepiest thing ever to happen. It could have been that I was just tired. Oh yeah, when I was like 5 years old, I went to the bathroom, and someone punched me in the face. I turned around to see what the heck happened, but nobody was there.

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
I heard a TV in the office last night, and went to turn it off. I heard some noises, looked at the bed, and said "Dad?". No response. I couldn't get a clear look at him, but he looked kind of different. It seemed like he was sort of staring at me, and his eyes were all weird, too. Creeped out, I left the room, and the door closed behind me.

Just now, I remembered that my dad was in Texas when that happened. I'm in New Jersey.
Just now, I remembered who that face was. It was that of one of my classmates.
I am now terrified. Even more so because said classmate is fat.
And just an hour ago, I heard laughing from downstairs.

So basically, paranormal experiences ITT.
OK, this is kinda weird but...

Last night I went and turned some idiots TV on, then got in bed. Then randomly this guy comes in for no reason... he must've been drunk cause he called me "Dad".. i was kinda confused and just stared, wondering why he's still in my fvcking room. When he left I couldn't help but laugh.

Son Reikon

Smash Rookie
Sleep paralysis is easy to deal with. Once you are relatively concious, just try lifting one of your hands. I just keep trying to my right hand and im out of it in about 10 seconds. However, it really is an odd feeling, kinda like tunnel vision.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
i've never had sleep paralysis, so, as you've probably figured out from that statement, i have absolutely no experience knowing what it feels like. the most paranormal thing i've ever seen is when i fall from that mountain in my dreOMG WHAT IS THAT THING STANDING IN MY DOORWAY IT LOOKS LIKE A PITCH DARK CHILD WITH THREE RED EYES

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
I used to have these wierd visions in my room at night years ago but they stopped after a while. My guess is that I was suffocating my brain by sleeping with the blankets pulled completely over my head (I have the coldest room in the house so I did it to stay warm).

Top Bottom