• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I've Noticed...

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Apparently, if Duck Hunt's Final Smash hits, any held items will disappear. Like, if I was holding a Home Run Bat, for instance, and I successfully use my Final Smash, it will be gone afterwards. Even if I'm playing as a different character, and a Duck Hunt CPU uses the Final Smash on someone, whatever item I happen to be holding will just vanish. Not sure if this is a glitch or not, but it's a little bit frustrating regardless, especially since I like to play as Duck Hunt a lot/put him on my team in Team Battles.

I'll have to check to see if it also makes items on the ground disappear as well (EDIT: Items on the ground stay, thankfully), I haven't payed attention to that since I was too confused by the fact that my held items kept disappearing... It was especially bothersome when I was at a high percentage and holding a Fairy Bottle so that I would heal after hitting 100%. But then nope.

Last edited:

Gaoo

Smash Cadet
NNID
That_Cody_Guy
3DS FC
1177-7744-2200
Wow I've been surprised by all the bugs in this game and even more surprised that I haven't come by any of them with all the posts I see. That's too bad, I'm sure they'll come out with an update to fix some of these issues. Nintendo is usually pretty great about not including / fixing bugs, at least compared to other companies.

Top Bottom