• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something i'd like to share

Edg

Smash Cadet
YA I LIKE TO USE WOLFS SIDE B TOO I ALSO LIKE YOSHIS SIDE B THE EGG THING LOL WHEN ME AND MY FRIEND AND MY BROTHER PLAY I ALWAYS WIN BECAUSE I USE YOSHIES SIDE B AND THEY CANT HIT ME LOL

wolfs sideb sucks, stop using it

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
How about you give him a good reason why it sucks buddy? Wolf's side B is good when recovering which is what he's trying to say. I guess you wouldnt know about that would you since some who plays wolf would understand why his side B is so good on that stage, as well as other stages. Maybe you should take in some information before you try and put someone down.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Actually, what's i'm implying is that if you stand the edge of the stage, and to do the side-b inwards towards the mittle, you'll hit the angle, making you slide around straight like Fox's and Falco's, instead of upwards like you would normally would.

Wolf's Side be is actually pretty decent, it can meteor if hit from below and has the potenital to kill if you hit them with the tip (end) of the move

On a side notet
You can also get more distance with the side b when off the edge if you cancel it at the correct moment

Deforty

Smash Rookie
-1 karma for edg and +1 for captain Sa10

Wolf's side B is awesomeness. Btw does it sweetspot an edgeguarding opponent if you're trying to grab the ledge... or is his up b the way to go?

Top Bottom