• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I noticed.

darkshy

Smash Ace
(I was not sure if I should put this in this section or SSB 64 section so don't hurt me)
I was watching a few vids of SSB 64 and I noticed that each character had a little entrance of some sort. I was wondering why did they remove that. Or atleast make it an on and off feature.

Kaede - KeyWei

Smash Cadet
That would be awesome if it was in Brawl...Maybe in the Brawl Movie Section (if they do have one)
They should put in the trailers?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
they did also add a whole bunch of characters, so they might have figured that doing custom entrances for that many ppl isn't worth the effort/ space on disk/ development costs.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Urk Scotu beat me to it But Yeah what he said and they might have not felt like Designing new entrances for old and new chracters I.E G&W, Ganon, Doc, Peach

darkshy

Smash Ace
Lol @ scotu
I don't think it would have to be SO complicated. I mean for people from the Zelda series try to keep them along the same lines w/ triforce and such. But I see your point.

Banks

Smash Hero
because in this game everyone is like a trophy so they came down on their trophy stands.

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
I still prefer little intros. I thought those were nice.
Oh well, little insignificances like that don't interfere with gameplay, so I'm not too worried about it.

~rh

Smash Lord
Yeah, the little intros were really cool.

If they put 'em back in that'd be awesome.

Top Bottom