• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I noticed about the SSE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykall

Smash Cadet
Well, there's something I noticed in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=diwI4983Fao
At around 00:36 you see Petey Piranha and the famous caged battle. BUT WAIT A SEC! That ain't Kirby! That's Mario! ZOMFG! Does this mean ther's a way to decide who's going to be shot? What if you want Mario to be shot, do you have to win with him agains Kirby?
And I quote from BrawlCentral (who probably hasn't noticed this):
BrawlCentral said:
Mario is about to disarm the bomb himself, until he is hit with a gunk of goo and is sent flying hundreds of feet away. (...) Kirby is now left all by himself.
Hmm.. Another mystery about the SSE...

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well, there's something I noticed in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=diwI4983Fao
At around 00:36 you see Petey Piranha and the famous caged battle. BUT WAIT A SEC! That ain't Kirby! That's Mario! ZOMFG! Does this mean ther's a way to decide who's going to be shot? What if you want Mario to be shot, do you have to win with him agains Kirby?
And I quote from BrawlCentral (who probably hasn't noticed this):

Hmm.. Another mystery about the SSE...
EVERYONE noticed this.

And we won't know until we play the game or hear some spoilers.

Wait 15 more days.

Geos88

Smash Cadet
Gunk of goo? Anyway, that is interesting. If you play Mario and Kirby gets shot...how does Mario get out of the stadium when the bomb goes off? I know Kirby uses his Warp Star.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
I think this has already been done before...

But yes, many of us have notice this...How does one get Mario instead of Kerby?...We have no clue yet and will not till the game comes out.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
you choose a character in the begginning.

if you you pick mario to fight kirby, mario gets shot.

vice versa.

dont you go on gametrailers at all...?

i reccomend it.

:)

gunk of goo...?

shadow mario confirmed!

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
Them wings on his hat? I don't know if it had a special name but I remember you could fly around with it in mario 64.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
Gunk of goo? Anyway, that is interesting. If you play Mario and Kirby gets shot...how does Mario get out of the stadium when the bomb goes off? I know Kirby uses his Warp Star.
mario could use a warp pipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom