• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something I Found Out With Zamus!!!

Purenchisu

Smash Cadet
I havent seen this in any of the topics about zamus so ima post it. i really dont care if i get flamed or not so.... but any way on Delfino Plaza (The Mario Sunshine Stage) with Zamus or Samus Tether Recovery you can swing under the stage from one side of the stage to the other side of the stage!! All you have 2 do is drop from the ledge use your jump when you reach under the middle of the stage and press up B if you do it the right way samus whip will grab the ledge... you can do it up 2 three times.. i havent really tried 2 see how many times you can go bak and foward.. You may be thinking so what big deal .but think of it like this if your playing a 4 way brawl and some one gets sent flying off the stage and your all the way on the other side off the stage all you have 2 do is drop from the ledge and swing to the other side its A PRETTY bad a## way of being a ledge hog..

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
why did you put the number 2 for the letters TO ? it makes ith ard to read and understand

Taalcon

Smash Journeyman
Watch out though, there is a limit of 3 tethers before you have to touch the ground to reset your tether recovery.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
Lol thats awesome. I never knew, thanks for posting this. Would this happen to work on halbred or brinstar?

Snakeee

Smash Master
um...........WHATTT???!!. First of all who dug this up??, though I've never seen this topic before. Second of all, ZSS can go from one side of most stages to the other. Delphino is nothing, I found out she could go from one side of Battlefield to the other about a month after the game was out. I thought that was a bit more common knowledge by now. (btw you need to let go of the ledge, boost your 2nd jump with up B, and use down B with good timing for that one)

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but be astounded at that. I'm glad the TC is trying to help the community out though anyway. I mean people are still shocked when I do the trick under a stage like Battlefield so it's definitely not that well known that she can do things like that. But, delphino should be expected.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
um...........WHATTT???!!. First of all who dug this up??, though I've never seen this topic before. Second of all, ZSS can go from one side of most stages to the other. Delphino is nothing, I found out she could go from one side of Battlefield to the other about a month after the game was out. I thought that was a bit more common knowledge by now.
^This. But might as well post it for the influx of noobs we have anyways.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Can she really go under FD? I heard it mentioned, but I really haven't been able to do that. Does it involve a wavebounce?
It takes a lot of precise timing, but not much else. I've done it. I'd place her at third hardest character to do it with, amongst characters that can.

This guy does it with the 21 that are confirmed able to do it. He uses odd methods for some of them, I think, but others are genius.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtcdkDIp6g

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
It takes a lot of precise timing, but not much else. I've done it. I'd place her at third hardest character to do it with, amongst characters that can.

This guy does it with the 21 that are confirmed able to do it. He uses odd methods for some of them, I think, but others are genius.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtcdkDIp6g
That guy didnt mention anything about marth who can do it with a fully charged neutral B.

trowabri

Smash Rookie
That guy didnt mention anything about marth who can do it with a fully charged neutral B.
I am actual the guy who made the 21 chars under fd vid. just googled my vid and found out ppl have used it on forums lol. But at the time I had no clue that Marth could go under and stopped trying with him after like 5 min. I got to update that vid its a few months old and i found out some cool tricks with some of the chars. Right now I've been trying to get ness under, im prty sure he can make cause i have gotten so close i thought he grabbed. Sry for rambling. :)

Top Bottom