• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something fun: Canon Rivalries

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
So, you know how in the arcade/story mode of most fighting games, two characters will meet and battle shortly before taking on the final boss? Link had Raphael in Soul Calibur 2 (such nostalgia) or Gouken having Akuma in Street Fighter.

If this was the case in a Smash game, and before Master Core you'd take on that Rival, who would your Mii's Canon Rival be?

You needn't restrict yourself to other Miis, anyone in the main cast is equally viable in this, and if your character is feeling particularly bold, you can take on multiple folks as your rival(s)

For my main Mii, Little Mac would be the canon rival. The two of them have staggeringly strong punches, and the Mii's martial arts uniform would lead to it being a battle between two forms of hand to hand combat. That said, if it was a 'fight of the fist', the battle could include Ganondorf, Captain Falcon and DK to boot.

If Wonder Red had been confirmed for the game, however, he would be the perfect rival.

How about you guys? Who would be the best rival or rivals to your Mii?

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Captain Falcon would be my Mii's main, because I love my Mii using the Falcon Helmet... and Falcon's my main >_>

I'd love it if there was a little cut-scene before each rival battle, too.

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Little Mac, because of rapid-fire fisticuffs.

Top Bottom