• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Cataclysmic is going on in the Universe of one of Nintendos beloved IPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echirtroim

Smash Rookie
I've decided to share this with you, and you might want to make a tab of this to keep in mind in the unknown future.

As much as I just want to shout out every single bit of information on this I'm witholding, I'm not going to just yet, and I'll just let you know it will be free(due to the law) and fan made/driven.. It will be in celebration to an excellent IP that didn't get much of a celebration when it really should have.

*Facts:
-It's not from Nintendo
-Huge content filled project
-It will incorporate an idea Nintendo had use for in one of their games, but will take it in an unexpected direction and it all depends on which section of the game your in as to how things will "change".
-Things "changing" is quite obscure, and for a good reason --It's a drive of focus on what this game will do--
-Plans are to include every boss from the series.
-It won't be one of those fan games that literally steals sprites and/or 3D models. We're going from the ground up here.

Feel free to guess, but I won't say anything, and I will be open to conversation here if you'd like. As for initial release, this won't be for quite a long while.

Why make this post then? I'm too excited, and we're bouncing ideas that are off the wall already.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Speculation and rumor topics are generally fine with reasonable sources. Anything of this sort true or not, I'd rather not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom