• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

somethin akin to Dashdance?

well, i was playing my friend yesterday, when i got annoyed by his spamminess. so, i got my gyro, and started throwing it down, then picking it up, then throwing it down, then.... really quickly. my friend tried to approach me, so I chained the down throws to a throw toward him. I was also able to put out an f-smash right out of it. Mindgamez??? O_o

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ummm...

Well, throwing the gyro down and picking it up over and over again while stationary is pretty...pointless.

But if you JCIT it back and forth...well it's still pretty pointless.

Uhhhh...gj beating your friend =)

yeah, i guess your right, it IS pretty pointless, and my friend IS a huge n00b, but well i was thinkin it could be a mindgame, or something...:urg:

Sudai

Stuff here
I was actually using JCIT and Short Glide toss down+dash attack to pick it up yesterday at a tourney. It works rather well since they both look different and you can be basically anywhere on the stage when you want..just don't do it when people are close to you obviously. Not useful..I was just having fun. XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
JCIT backwards has its uses. Very small uses but uses nonetheless.

Like...if a Snake tries to Fsmash you, and you happen to have a gyro, and you're right next to him, you do it backwards then when it finishes you run up and grab him. Faster then rolling.

<.<

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
JCIT backwards has its uses. Very small uses but uses nonetheless.

Like...if a Snake tries to Fsmash you, and you happen to have a gyro, and you're right next to him, you do it backwards then when it finishes you run up and grab him. Faster then rolling.

<.<
of if you're right next to him you can just toss it straight down to do the same thing... or if he isn't "on top" of you, you can stationary throw, and then dashgrab. Now... if you've predicted/timed the explosion, then ya... the JCIT works fine.

Top Bottom