• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

somebody stole my name

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice

But anyways, hi. I'm Neosquid, I added the fancy diamonds to my username since somebody is currently using my preferred username...I guess it's not a big deal. That person has good taste in usernames, if I do say so myself. You may recognize me as the most fabulous moderator on Bulbagarden Forums, though you probably don't, do you? Or one of those other forums I never go on.

Might as well tell you some shit about myself. I'm a huge Ghirahim fan, and as you might guess I'm rather upset by this recent turn of events regarding everyone's favorite Demon Lord. I'll get over it, maybe Shulk, Ridley, and/or Bowser Jr. will be in to make up for this terrible loss. On the subject of Smash, I've been a big fan of the series since Melee, my mains being Jigglypuff, Toon Link, Ness, Bowser, etc. I confess I know roughly jack shit about the competitive scene. I'm too busy focusing on what's happening in competitive Pokemon, which is my favorite video game series. My favorite Pokemon are Sableye, Hydreigon, Stunfisk, Mawile, Sharpedo, Omastar, Swalot, Diggersby, etc. I also like Zelda, Mario, Pikmin, Xenoblade, Ace Attorney, and others.

Can't guarantee I'll be super active on here but who knows, I did join this forum out of genuine interest, not just because I was bored. I've been a bit of a lurker for some time now, and while I'm upset that I missed out of most of the pre-Sm4sh fun, it's not like I missed out on everyfin. Who knows, maybe there will be a Smash V for me to hype about.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SB, Neosquid!

Yeah, it was a bummer to see what happened to Ghirahim. Luckily, the Great King of Evil will still be around :shades: I'm also rooting for Impa. Shulk is another character I've been pulling for. I see that you have nice taste in video games.

Although the game is coming out soon, you haven't missed out on the craziness that is bound to take place within these last few remaining weeks until release, so prepare your body.

Pleasure to have you.

Top Bottom