• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Vids Of My Yoshi

D

Deleted member

Quality is eh, but i watched first one.

Solid yoshi. I saw lots of times where you couldve thrown more eggs. MOAR EGGS! =P
You can mix up ur approaches with SH dairs and DJC egg lays on DK, not egg lays so much cuz dk outranges um. Also, u can sometimes do rising bairs for mix up *shrugs*. Nice job, wish the quality was a lil better (altho my melee vids werent exactly high quality, any melee board people know what i mean =P).

SOVAman

Smash Hero
thanks for the feedback it will help a lot. i wish you would have watched the second though i did better in that one

Scala

Smash Ace
MOAR EGGS
(this should be our inside yoshi forum joke... whenever someone asks for critique you must say MOAR EGGS regardless if they needed it or not, or if it's even related to yoshi haha)

Anyways I watched them a few days ago but it was just before I had to scram so I didn't have time to write my thoughts. I'll rewatch them tomorrow and give my opinion then; it's like 4:00 am right now.

Scala

Smash Ace
You are really agressive and the DK was definitely punishing you for your aggressiveness. I saw him shieldgrab you and stage spike way too many times. DK has to approach YOU. You just need to stand there tossing eggs and forcing him to approach since he has no long range moves. If he approaches you on the ground, DK has really slow laggy moves (albeit powerful). Punish him for it. Dodge them and tilt back since you are faster than he is. Once you get him in the air, start your combos. If he approaches with bairs, shut him down with eggs.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I think there were too many eggs. Then again I'm one of those rare yoshi's that uses next to no eggs. But I think you did a good job harassing DK's egg disadvantage.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I think there were too many eggs. Then again I'm one of those rare yoshi's that uses next to no eggs. But I think you did a good job harassing DK's egg disadvantage.
I thought I used a good amount of eggs but people say moar eggs then you say to many eggs so I will compromise and still be the aggresive Yoshi that I am and throw eggs if they play to defensive.

Top Bottom