• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some vids of my Ice Climbers

Cia

das kwl

Finch

Smash Lord
You're really good at saving nana for being new to the character. The only thing you could work on there is using forward b instead of up b when nana is below the stage, especially against peach because she basically always gets to kill nana anyway when you up b. Forward B usually gives you more of a chance to make it back with both of you alive.

Your dthrow dair is sloppy but it will get better the more you play.

Near the end of the second match you tried to dthrow then run and jumpcancel an upsmash. Just wavedash upsmash, because ICs runspeed is way too slow for that to be practical.

It seems like you basically know how the character works. If you want to learn a lot of cool super situational stuff then evan can teach you it all lol, but other than that you just need more experience.

Cia

das kwl
Your dthrow dair is sloppy but it will get better the more you play.

Near the end of the second match you tried to dthrow then run and jumpcancel an upsmash. Just wavedash upsmash, because ICs runspeed is way too slow for that to be practical.
Thanks. My Dthrow > Dair is usually fine, but the second one is something i do a lot and didn't notice til you mentioned it. thanks :D

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey you can buffer attacks with nana at the start of every match meaning a free quick free de-synce like if they start close you could donw-B and get a free grab at the beginning of the match unless you do that everytime you play someone. work on recovery and you should be set unless you want to get techical.

Cia

das kwl
hey you can buffer attacks with nana at the start of every match meaning a free quick free de-synce like if they start close you could donw-B and get a free grab at the beginning of the match unless you do that everytime you play someone. work on recovery and you should be set unless you want to get techical.
:o

I never thought of that. thanks alot. and yeah, my recovery kind of blows with them. I'll work on that

Top Bottom