• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some vids of me vs bladewise

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
so 1 day i call up my friend bladewise, and i was like "hey hows it going sir" and he was like "wats going on, i havent spoken to you in about 1 month, 6 days, 3 hours and 45 minutes"... *haha jk it was 46 minutes*, so then we started to talk about old times, and we talked... o boy we talked for almost 2 minutes, and then he was like... "hmm maybe we should play some oh... i dont know, street fighter?" to which i replyed... "mmm hold on there chief, thats a very cool game but my subzero skills are lacking" to which he said, "i believe its spellede zubesero" and then we decided that he was gonna come over to my place and we would both check it out to see who was right, well few minutes have passed by and he finnaly showed up, he came into my room, we looked at the street fighter cd, then we looked at each other, then we looked at the street fighter cd again, and then we both took the cd into our hands and inserted it into ps2, and started it up, as the screen was loading up we hold hands in nervesness, the screen appeared and i pressed start, and we found out... that there is no sub zero nor zubesero in the game, we were shocked and we wanted to end our lives, but then bladewise looked at me and said... " why dont we just play ssbm instead" and i was like... "YESSS u sir are crazy are reading pplz minds, u should be a sickekick" and we proceded to play ssbm... the end...

so yea anyways *coughige* here are some videos:

bladewise playing as marth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHeFYVVQIj8

bladewise playing as fox:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G__LneTX5Ac

bladewise playing as his main which is peach, and i get my butt whooped, but ill use a JOHN here and say that he is like the second best peach player in WA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwWU9ba1cQ

nublet06

Smash Lord
man...everytime i watch you play i see how similar our styles our.

you use your waveshielding agaisnt marth, you know when to jump against him, and you got some good edge gaurding down. only problems i saw was you tried to ledge hop chop agaisnt marth. i try to avoid that because of his big sword and you lose your jump.

we play a lot alike against fox. dair > sex kick > jab > grab!!! i use that combo so much (especially when i ledge hop) only major thing i see different is i use down smash a lot more. not so much as an approach, but tech chasing. one of my strongest points is tech chasing because luigis wavedash is so awesome. i think if you add a good down smash tech chasing game you will improve your fox game a lot. thats just to improve what is already there tho. you won the match and played great without it.

peach is so gay. i think since we play so similar, maybe we both struggle agaisnt peach. i try to space as best as i can agasint her because of her ******** priority (which is some how better than luigi's rigged priority?). a lot more jabs and f titls is what im trying recently, but yea i not one to give advice.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
heh XD ty ROFL, umm yea i dont really struggle against marths that much cuz my roomate is a great marth, so he isnt in the top 3 chars i dont like playing against, my 3 chars that i dont like playing against would be : peach, samus and "tori's" mewtew

btw when i play marth or any other char for that matter i never ever use fsmash, i dunno wat was up with me using it on fox and marth XD

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
it was too powerful, tori's mewtew is lvl 89, and it has over 300 attack! common sir, u tell me how to defeat that and i will call u my king sir

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
all you need is a high level ghost pokemon, and luigi should know where to find those more than any other character, come on now use your head!

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
lol at gimpy, jekyll thx XD, ensee yay someone actually read my story :)

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Peach is a ho.

Your control of general Luigi movement is really good, though. Peach always seems to win with such ease that it really cheapens how much effort you put into surviving. Her little u-air->game! combo was a depressing conclusion. :)

Top Bottom