• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some time in May: WATO10

M@v

Subarashii!
lemme know a date soon so I can request off(assuming its while Im still here; heading home the 21st)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
15th will be the birthday of my best friend, so I'll prolly be at her party....
22nd is RIGHT before us seniors walk outta my school
29th....will be summer vacation for me!

Verdict? Not 15th

M@v

Subarashii!
Yeah. May 21st Disney is kicking me out :(

Off-topic, but did you have any luck finding a MLG team mate? I have a couple maybes, but no definites.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Yeah. May 21st Disney is kicking me out :(

Off-topic, but did you have any luck finding a MLG team mate? I have a couple maybes, but no definites.
No luck

hiROI hasn't responded to my message about teaming, so I guess I'm were not teaming

I still don't even know for sure that I will be able to do teams, considering I have yet to find housing and I have no car even when I posted for housing in the UCF brawl thread but whatever.

M@v

Subarashii!
No luck

hiROI hasn't responded to my message about teaming, so I guess I'm were not teaming

I still don't even know for sure that I will be able to do teams, considering I have yet to find housing and I have no car even when I posted for housing in the UCF brawl thread but whatever.
Lain is my maybe, and I have a feeling he is gonna pick pierced over me.

Lets team if he does.

Top Bottom