• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some things I've seen, speculators, this thread is a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
Let me start by saying, don't flame me, I'm just a man.

Now that that's taken care of, CHECK IT OUT YALL!!

Aside from the DOJO and Smashboards, I frequent another site, IGN.com. They've got some videos of brawl, plus everything else a soul will ever need.

Under the videos section, three japanese commercials for brawl were added recently. I watched them all, plus all the other ones (they've got like three that are exactly the same, it's Brawl montage and you've all seen it before), under the japanese commercials, (http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html) I want you to look at the first one. Look at the target test section where it shows link for maybe a minute. Pause, and behold the gun in his hand. Now since there's no way Link carries a gun normally, it must be an item. ARE ITEMS IN TARGET TEST?

Also, the third commercial's pretty neato. Aside from seeing some character's minor moves, about 21 seconds in at Norfair (or what looks like it, but I'm pretty sure it's norfair), you see a guitarist making waves. Shockwaves, that is. Now the res on the video (or maybe just my computer) is awful. But the thought worming it's way into my naivete brain is, is that a Guitar Hero? Post me back on this, tell me if it's a trophy (oh yeah, if you dare to say it isn't an AT, I might find you and hit you) from another game, or if I'm right, and thank you for sticking with me through this long and obviously annoying brain train.

PS, look at the other videos. They's pretty cool. (they're from E for all)

brawl1994

Smash Journeyman
we already knew all of this info and the guitar part is NOT guitar hero, its a japan-only game called "the band" and we knew that there are items in target test since it was announced on the dojo

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
lol, this sounds like a viral IGN advertisement.

Most here have seen the videos, and yes, they are awesome.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
This thread fails it hard. You come to SMASHBOARDS, the ultimate compendium of knowledge on all things Smash to tell us about IGN? Do you really think that they will tell you more than you'll find out here?
I hope you're trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom