• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some stuff

Killucru

Smash Rookie
I try to write informations about my "research "in the pdf below
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nxjkm6UBeobHrUrL_TvahjBy15my6jCv

Before reading, most of the document is incomplete. Some part are just listings of what I want to develop. It may also be hard to read, I am sorry for that. It was written for my use, so some sentences may not be clear or are full of mistakes. Hope that you can find something useful.
I made hyperlink on the pdf for reference and sections, but when I put it on google drive they disappeared ~~

I also used some abbreviation for some spells. Level 1 special, is not charged special, level 2 is intermediate charge and level 3 is fully charged.

Regarding the content, I think most of what I discussed inside the document is known. So, I would like to emphasis on a few points.
P11, you can find combo with upB on town & city. I think this is really useful because it can grant free fsmash near the ledge against some characters, while not being too risky.
I try to develop after for edgeguard and BF top platform.
P12, some of you may have noticed it, sometimes the side B only connect with one hit. Seems to happen when the opponent is really closed to your back. You can combo with a Fair/Fsmash/jab after depending on the characters and %. While it sounds really specific, it's nice to know what you can do in that situation.

If you have any questions or suggestions. You can ask below I'll try to answer, you can also contact me on Twitter @Killucru1.
Also, you are free to use what's inside the doc. But please credit the work.

I'll try to edit the link, when I develop some idea or can make some test.

1FC0

Smash Lord
There is a mistake in your guide:
But it’s also increase the knockback taken from
Hero by 10%.
The knockback Hero deals is not increased by 10%, the knockback Hero takes is increased by 10%.

Top Bottom