• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Questions and Improvements

ChimaeraUltimo

Smash Cadet
Does Link's DAir have a spike box? If not, should they add one?

And can you please give link a wall jump? Just to help with gimps and recoveries!

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
This didn't need its own thread dude. You could've just posted about this in one of their already existing threads. All this adds is more clutter.

Beorn

Smash Journeyman
What DarkDeity15 said, but I will answer your question. They will not give him anything so different from his melee incarnation. I can almost guarantee it. I would really like an aerial meteor though. His kill confirms are already hard enough to get. relying almost entirely on his ****ty grab and stray hits into fair.

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
Dair being a meteor or spike would be really janky, because it'd either change how dair works entirely [making it like a Falco dair which would not be useful onstage and still be risky offstage], or it'd be this hitbox that might you might accidentally hit and mess up your kill setup [Hbox vs Armada this happened with his Young Link dair at one point].

I don't think there's any real basis to add a walljump, especially since Toon Link already can. Link isn't very mobile and it'd be somewhat out of character for PM Link at this point in time. It would be nice, although we already have bomb recovery tricks and a tether, so I think it's unlikely.

Top Bottom