• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some questions about tournaments

Pokenisu2005

Smash Rookie
NNID
Matupitu
I wanna go to a tournament but idk some things.

Do I have to carry out my own Wii U?
(Iknow that was short but smash.gg doesn't help me)

D

Deleted member

The TOs generally have the Wii U covered. You just have to bring your own controller.

Sayonara :kirby:

Pokenisu2005

Smash Rookie
NNID
Matupitu
ok thx but if I wann go to a tournament that I have to carry my own Wii U but in my Wii U I have homebrew, what happens?

KirinKQP

Smash Journeyman
Probably, but you will have to address it with the T.O. to make sure it is tournament legal. If it isn't, your console will not be used, but you won't be disqualified. That may happen if you use your prohibited console during the tournament, though you were explicitly told not to do so by the T.O.

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
Just go with your controller. When you go to more tournaments and become a regular, start bringing your setup if you like. It does help advance bracket faster, especially at first. And once you're more familiar with your scene's routine and regulars it won't be so odd for you.

Top Bottom