• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some questions about Online Brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinkmister

Smash Rookie
I've been playing brawl online a bit recently and have some questions...

1) When playing with Friends does the host player actually host the game...or does it randomly pick a player or does Nintendo host the games.

2) Is there any sort of host dis/advantage? My friend likes to john about him having host disadvantage every time he loses but I've heard other people state there is host advantage...Are either of these true?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No offense guys but it seems like the Q&A thread is... well... not working very well to put it lightly :ohwell:

The only questions currently in there were redirected from new topics, and it seems like you spend more time telling people not to post these types of threads than actually answering their questions >.<

I'll tell you from experience that most new people to forums will post a new topic if they have a question, because it attracts more attention. They often won't be bothered re-posting their question if told to take it to another thread. As a result, a new, locked topic is in existence and that person is still unenlightened.

This is just my opinion but I think this particular forum is inactive enough that one or two new question threads every few days can't really hurt. Even if the more popular threads are pushed down a bit... well, that's what scroll bars are for :lick:
Lol. I swear this was set up.

There is a sticky for questions like these. You should try asking there =]
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230297

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
There are all ready several threads that can answer your questions (as zen pointed out).

Please post them there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom