• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Questions About Cloud

joshin9009

Smash Cadet
So I was wondering does Cloud have any combos from grabs like you know ness down throw fair and also does cloud have any characters that he works well with teams and one more thing is double cloud good in teams

WolfmanDeerek

Smash Cadet
Down throw to cross slash only works at lower percents. Down throw limit cross slash is the best but in some cases it isn't a true combo. Forward and backward throw into limit blade beam at lower percentages also works.

I enjoy Cloud and DK teams because of the angle of DK's back throw. Easy set up for Cloud's up air. Cloud's Dsmash can also be a good telegraph pass to DK for a fully charged wind up punch.

Never double Cloud teamed outside of for glory. In for glory the team attack is off so you can trade places with fairs and dairs constantly which pours on shield pressure. It's pretty effective when you can count on a second cloud to break up any grabs. With team attack on I would imagine it would take some practice not to accidentally thrash your team mate seeing how cloud is agro. At least the way I use him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom