• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Peach, comment and stuff.

JFox

Smash Hero
Honestly, ur peach looks pretty solid, but its hard to say how good it is cuz ur playing vs people that are clearly not that smart. I mean i hate to be a ****, but ur opponents seem to be lacking, and seem to make ur job so easy.

BTW did I see u shield cancel, or was I mistaken?

JFox

Smash Hero
i guess not.

Its a technique where u use peach's double jump to get out of shield faster. Its a technique i've been working on, which pretty much no one finds useful enough to put time into.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
In the second video vs SCOTU's Fox, between stocks I do a bunch of double-jump instant lands for the hell of it. That's about it though.

JFox

Smash Hero
yeah, that "double jump instant land" can be used to get out of shield. Its a lot faster then just simply letting go of the shield.

JFox

Smash Hero
WD out of shield is fast than a normal shield drop. But the shield cancel is faster(by a longshot) than a WD out of shield because of the landing lag of the airdodge.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
You certainly play a more aggressive Peach than most Peaches I've seen. That isn't a good thing or a bad thing, it just is. Although, in retrospect, you seem to make it work rather well for you. Edgeguarding is something at which you seem to excel. Does that transfer to every character you use?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, I main Peach, but I also play some Sheik and Marth, so it sort of transfers in varying degrees. Edgeguarding is the most important thing Peach has in the matchup against Fox, if you go percent for percent with him you will almost certainly lose.

I like DJ-landing instead of wavelanding on platforms for randomness.

I will update this thread with some more videos sometime tomorrow.

Top Bottom