• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some of my drawings

Leoneri

Smash Ace

Thats the only one you get to see right now, cause thats all im proud of atm but im going to be drawing a lot for a competition over the next 2 weeks so rates them please

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
eh, just a simple dbz drawing. looks like every other fan boy who desides to draw their favorite cartoon. it looks too sloppy and isnt all that great. when i was in school,and you see all the different kids who like to draw, half of them are just mediocre and are stuck to copying...peace

-hiroshi

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
eh, just a simple dbz drawing. looks like every other fan boy who desides to draw their favorite cartoon. it looks too sloppy and isnt all that great. when i was in school,and you see all the different kids who like to draw, half of them are just mediocre and are stuck to copying...peace

-hiroshi
Agreed. It's not that great. Needs some polishing.

mkmelee

Smash Lord
I don't see why you have to bash copying. It's a key and basic component of art that helps you to further draw things accurately with more serious things.
I don't know where I would have been if I hadn't begun drawing batman, lion king, and dragon ball Z, even if it was copying.

Would you be happier if it was an okay painting of his backyard? After all that is copying too.

Of course it is definitely a good thing to try more than just copying, and that's where you might suggest showing some original work, although really, you should be studying things before you go off and try to create your own universe of characters and places.

The drawing's not bad, and it's nice that you have fairly clean lines, but if it's copying you're doing, continue to push for a higher level of acdcuracy. And, inevitably this does include shading. Keep it up.

Top Bottom