• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some mario vids

j3ly

Smash Champion
playlist can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=02FC59647621095E

this is a selection of vids - he mains marth and we only got 3 recorded marth games, i lost them all so i also included 3 of myself winning. The last 3 vids in the playlist will be my friend JkR gettin banged up. i have tons of footage on my computer that i might as well start uploading so i will have many playlists - ill stick them all up on this post eventually, maybe another playlist tonight.

feel free to critique me, i kind of already know what im doing wrong from watching the vids myself but i cant have realised everything so thoughts and suggestions are always good.

also feel free to post your own urls and ill edit them into this, these boards need to get in gear anyway. maybe people will be more driven to upload and record their vids when they see what good discussion these boards are capable of :D

Top Bottom