• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some jiggy info please?

Nilathios

Smash Rookie
First off I'll properly introduce myself:

I'm Nilathios and I live in the Netherlands.
Have been playing melee for a while now, but now I wanna do some serious in depth learning done.

After going to ESA2 I decided it was time to really main a character.
I mostly played as Samus but i never really had a main.
Seeing a lot of awesome jiigys at epita, the solution to my problem had been found.

I've been looking for some info on something I saw at epita but i couldn't really find it :\.
I believe that what i saw was an (almost?) insta roll out, or my eyes were just deceiving me ^.^.

Can anybody give me some info if wether i got mind gamed at epita or this is really possible?
Also please tell me in which situations it's best applied.

With this thread started I have set the standard of finally being active on this forum:psycho:.

Anyways, Thanks in Advance.

ps:I already read the jiggy guide but i couldn't find it in the roll-out section or in any of the replies.

On short note: i play the PAL version.

Vids soon to come when I get my notebook back;).

Nilathios

Smash Rookie
Was not really what I meant but at least I thank you for your reply ^.^.
Does it maybe has a frame perfect glitch, like Samus's SWD (super wave dash)?
Maybe I'll do some research on it when I get the right AR.(bought the Wii incl. edition...:urg:)

S0FT

Smash Ace
I know there is the insta-rollout that snoblo showed, but its really useless cause a rest would work the same way but better.... unless its teams i guess..... other then that i think you have to charge it for a lil' bit

Top Bottom