• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Helpful Ideas would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dv8 Marth

Smash Rookie
I am currently dedicating a lot of time to perfecting my Fox at a Pro Level. Just thought I could get some useful tips from some experienced veterans. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. -Dv8

mixa

Banned via Warnings
Sometimes I picture Smash being really popular and Smashboards owning a nice little kiosk in which people strolling by area may spot it through their peripheral vision, raise an eyebrow out of interest, stop by and ask for directions.

Someone may approach the Fox character area, rest their elbow on the counter (which has a header reading HAN SOLO IS IN) and say:
Hi. How about some Pro Fox tips for me today?

The man behind the counter answers as his eyes shift from some screen to the customer:
Sure. Do you shines with that?

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
I am currently dedicating a lot of time to perfecting my Fox at a Pro Level. Just thought I could get some useful tips from some experienced veterans. It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. -Dv8
Welcome to the boards Dv8! You came to the right place to gain smash knowledge. However, you are going to have to be more specific since we have no idea what level of play you are at. If you have any videos of you playing that would really help people critique or you could try to describe your play style and ability. Another good way to learn how to improve your play is to watch youtube videos of top fox players. Isai as fox is a great place to start

Sangoku

Smash Master
Hi, welcome to Smashboards :). As MrMarbles said you need to be more specific about what you need help with. Simply because we have no idea of your level and there's no point in providing tips that don't suit your current level. Furthermore there's already a Fox discussion thread, so if you have questions you can ask here directly. If you have more general questions, there is the Ask a Question thread. If you want to show us videos, you can create a thread in the Video section and we'll answer there. That's probably your best bet if you want relevant criticism as it's the quickest way for us to roughly assess your level. You can also read the Smash Index if you want to learn a few general things about the game at its competitive level and it links to other useful threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom