• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some help?

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Okay, my friend mains with Falco, he usually uses neutral B attacks. This I find INSANELY annoying. Due to the stun, he can take about 3 shots on me. I then jump in on him, sometimes I hit but usually he F-shashes me and repeats the process. Even more annoying is he doesn't even own Brawl and can beat me about 50% on the time. Any tips on how I can beat him with Marth?

In Melee I would get him with Shiek, but seeing as Sheik has been nerfed, I'm trying to avoid using her. Again any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all :)

∫unk

Smash Master
Okay, my friend mains with Falco, he usually uses neutral B attacks. This I find INSANELY annoying. Due to the stun, he can take about 3 shots on me. I then jump in on him, sometimes I hit but usually he F-shashes me and repeats the process. Even more annoying is he doesn't even own Brawl and can beat me about 50% on the time. Any tips on how I can beat him with Marth?

In Melee I would get him with Shiek, but seeing as Sheik has been nerfed, I'm trying to avoid using her. Again any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all :)
Does he SH laser or just stands there on the ground? Either way abuse air dodging... and predict the Fsmash.

You "countered" Falco with Sheik in Melee? ><

Unusual_Rex

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, were not Wavedashers, or anything much. We don't use many advance techniques. I've tried but I'm, not very good at it.

What are some advanced techniques with Marth? Is there a good guide for him? I also B-Stick, any good thing to do with B-Sticking?

Top Bottom