• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Guns = OK

serosfan

Smash Apprentice
Some people have been using the "No Guns" arguement for quite too long, and warping it beyond the truth. If memory serves me correctly, I believe Mr. Sakurai said that "realistic guns are not included." This is why Snake does not use his gun in Brawl.

However, guns that are in Star Fox, or Custom Robo, or Metroid are NOT REALISTIC.

A. They either shoot lazers or energy.
B. They look more cartoony than normal weapons. Seriously, the Gatling Gun in Star Fox Assault looked like it stole a crab shell.

So please stop using that ridiculously overused arguments against Star Fox, Custom Robo, and even some Metroid characters.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Just because "some guns = ok" doesn't mean that a character is going to get guns because they aren't as realistic. If Samus didn't use her arm cannon for example, then what is the point in putting her in Smash Bros, since it's one of two weapons she generally uses in her games.

If a character HAS to have a gun to get in (Samus) then they will use it, but if there is any way at all to get around it, I have no doubt that they won't add the guns.

Top Bottom