• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some great replacement friend finders here

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the Faux finder here on smashboards at the moment, (which is a great friend finder system) but there are two other fantastic websites I've been using for months that should help people find quick, competitive SSBB matches.

http://allisbrawl.com- This is a GREAT site to use if you want to find quick and easy friendlies with other people online. First, you need to register, then go to the Live Matchmaking section on the forums. It's basically a huge chatroom filled with people (usually a lot) that are ready to Brawl. The states/countries that they live in are right next to their names, so you can get the BEST connection possible. This is a great room because you can message your challengers while you are brawling, or right after your matches to give each other tips... Or if you prefer, trash talk. :p The people here are good too! The greatest Sonic I've ever seen was my opponent for a few matches!

http://gamebattles.com- If you want competitive smashing that tracks your W-L record and puts you up against some really, really good people, then this will be perfect for you. (NOTE- I wouldn't recommend this site for anyone who isn't familiar with playing in online matches) First, you need to make a GB account, then afterward, you need to wait a full day in order for your team to be legible to compete in the ladders. After you wait a day, you simply click on ladders, then search for matches. Once you find one, add the person you are going up against and you two will play a best 2 outta 3 match to determine the winner on set neutral stages. After the game, you report who won or lost the game. (WARNING- If you schedule a match with someone and don't show up within 30 minutes of the scheduled match time, then you will lose the match automatically and it goes on your record) The more matches you win, the harder the competition will get, and the higher your rank will go up. Think you have what it takes to be number 1? Lol good luck with that, and have fun! ;)

Sorry for the long thread. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to ask. If I was able to help you please leave a comment so I know! :)

I DID NOT POST THIS FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES. JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT.

Ismael

Smash Ace
Allisbrawl's tournament finder pwns Smashboards tournament finder. It's much more organized, comes with pics, shows who's going, and is just plain better. That's where I go to find all my tournaments.

Allisbrawl also has a much better way to find friendlies, apparently. The only reason I'm only a member here is because of the community, which I still question from time to time. XD I should really should join sometime.

Gamebattles? Uh, we'll see.

Top Bottom