• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Games Leaked Spoilers!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So i dont wanna brag or anything but if someone covers this then yeah it should be me!
Yeah its these games:

Theyre (presumably) announced for 2022!
Im still iffy if its a real leak afterall nintendo normally ignores the capcom zeldas with a Passion!
But lets specaulate and disscuss possible Remakes!
What would you want of them?
Would you even want them?
Or do you just wanna talk about the oracle games in general?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Would you even want them:

Yes, I really liked Capcom Zeldas.

What would you want of them:

Don’t break the bank on a new design aesthetic. Link’s Awakening worked once, it can work again, so just steal that one again.

Don’t release as two separate games. One game, two campaigns, three save files per campaign. No password system. You can link save files on the game, if you unlock something in one, you will get it in the other (or if you beat a campaign before starting the other, link from the beginning of the new). Also: Did I say two campaigns? Because I meant like six.

Immediately we add a “hero’s quest” hard mode/dungeon remix to the original campaigns unlocked upon beating either, so now we’re at four.

The other two are an original campaign and hero’s quest for the cancelled “oracle of secrets” about Farore. We take the notes of the cancelled game, work on it with that, maybe throw in some parts about the connectivity of the other two campaigns (hence Farore’s position in them), and if you beat all three, new bonus “dungeon” with bosses of: Vaati, Calamity Ganon, and Demise.

On the Oracle games in general, if this is still lacking content, I want a mode where you play as Irene the witch (or was in Maple the witch in this one)

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Would you even want them:

Yes, I really liked Capcom Zeldas.

What would you want of them:

Don’t break the bank on a new design aesthetic. Link’s Awakening worked once, it can work again, so just steal that one again.

Don’t release as two separate games. One game, two campaigns, three save files per campaign. No password system. You can link save files on the game, if you unlock something in one, you will get it in the other (or if you beat a campaign before starting the other, link from the beginning of the new). Also: Did I say two campaigns? Because I meant like six.

Immediately we add a “hero’s quest” hard mode/dungeon remix to the original campaigns unlocked upon beating either, so now we’re at four.

The other two are an original campaign and hero’s quest for the cancelled “oracle of secrets” about Farore. We take the notes of the cancelled game, work on it with that, maybe throw in some parts about the connectivity of the other two campaigns (hence Farore’s position in them), and if you beat all three, new bonus “dungeon” with bosses of: Vaati, Calamity Ganon, and Demise.

On the Oracle games in general, if this is still lacking content, I want a mode where you play as Irene the witch (or was in Maple the witch in this one)
Yeah the aesthetic of la switch fits near perfect the only thing i woul.d change is making it that the camera doesnt scrol past White screen transitions and areas in general seeing The ancient tomb at the start of ages would really suck!

Yeah making them one game makes sense after all the linking system was never understood by my mom so the would help!

Hero mode makes sensde but considering how hard ages and seasons are in relation to 3d zeldas i think a new easier difficulty would be nice also maybe some adjustments to the required minigames meaning having Easy, Classic and Hero mode wopuld be amazing also maybe a save in front of Onox!

I think secrets might be a little to much for a remake BUT nintendo really should do more games in this engine after all there would be so many enemys and items coded it would be amzing getting secrets after that than maybe a minishcap remake (that would have of course new models for link) and than maybe one more game in this Toonified engine!

Top Bottom