• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some Frame Data...

Mmac

Smash Lord
Some frame data that I stole borrowed from FireMario. I don't know how accurate it is though. However a 3 Framed Nair is always good.

Jab: 3
Dash Attack: 10

Forward Tilt: 6
Up Tilt: 7
Down Tilt: 8

Up Smash: 14
Down Smash: 6
Forward Smash: 14

Forward B: 24
Neutral B: 17
Down B: 7
Up B: 19

Forward Air: ??? (It's Slow.....)
Back Air: 10
Down Air: 16
Up Air: 5
Neutral Air: 3

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: How is this data being gathered, again?

Last I heard, which was over summer, the data was being gathered in the most primitive way possible, next to using stopwatches. Are these reliable numbers taken from the game or are we dealing with foolish guestimation?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
:yoshi: How is this data being gathered, again?

Last I heard, which was over summer, the data was being gathered in the most primitive way possible, next to using stopwatches. Are these reliable numbers taken from the game or are we dealing with foolish guestimation?
Same question

JCav

Smash Lord
yeah i am currently testing frames for bowser, and i compared his data to some of what i did for wolf and it was a few frames off...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm going to be quite honest.

If the numbers in this or the other frame topic on this board are not being pulled directly from the game or are being derived in any indirect fashion, people should just save us the trouble of not posting them here. Maybe somewhere else that might appreciate the information, but not here. Approximations of frames are absolutely worthless and a waste of everyone's time. If the data's not precise, it is meaningless.

Chaco

Never Logs In
:yoshi: I'm going to be quite honest.

If the numbers in this or the other frame topic on this board are not being pulled directly from the game or are being derived in any indirect fashion, people should just save us the trouble of not posting them here. Maybe somewhere else that might appreciate the information, but not here. Approximations of frames are absolutely worthless and a waste of everyone's time. If the data's not precise, it is meaningless.
I think the way Jimbo is doing it is accurate, due to the fact he is running it through a program on his comp.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: As long as they're coming straight from the disc, it's fine with me. We don't need any frame BS.

JCav

Smash Lord
yeah, im as sure as i can be that my results are accurate and a few others said his data was wrong.

Top Bottom