• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

some footage of me and my crew

nublet06

Smash Lord
Palmdale vs Deep socal crew battle, with some pretty decent Luigi action found inside. i take 5 stock so its not terrible stuff. and you can see some of my action agaisnt marth, and even though i have very little samus knowledge, i held my own agaisnt socals second best samus (after hugs).

my footage is found in part 2 after a marth ditto.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWYKeb1N-E

you can find the other parts on the side in youtube.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
good stuff but i think you should use nair more
specially when jumping through platform to punish people getting up

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
it was a crew battle, so their stocks carried over.

say marth1 beats marth2 with 1 stock left and fights luigi with his one remaining stock (since it carries over to the next battle) and takes off 2 stocks luigi, then luigi goes on to the next match with only 2 stocks.

nublet06

Smash Lord
good stuff but i think you should use nair more
specially when jumping through platform to punish people getting up
i would...except chop is too good agaisnt marth, and sex kick wont kill samus unless very high %, so its better to chop them off the level to set up for a dair edge gaurd. plus if you sex kick samus theres no chance of a follow up. she can bomb and use her better priority to make it back to the ground. where as if you knock her to the side you can at least dair her up B....or guess a bombo jump and go out to attack it.

i use sex kicks on fast fallers when they get up tho....cause then you can actually combo after it instead of them flying out of reach.

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Yea dude 8-bit can smash with Palmdale
That'd be fun
You guy's probably **** us but hey Haze used to **** everyone in 8-Bit and in about 2 to 3 months we ***** him. hahaha and now hopefully if we get to smash with you guys we get even better. but going to p-dale is a mission hahaha hopefully we can do this at Haze's house

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Nice ROFL, I can see some of the things you talked about vs. Marth.

Samus is a real pain, and that particular one didn't even crouch cancel as much as I'd expected. I'd experiment with using the F-Smash a bit more. It can actually kill her at reasonable percentages (as long as you don't play on FD or DL64).

Tharn

Smash Rookie
If you could PM me or just post dl links to the 4 videos or even just this one i'd be much appreciated. I'd like these on my iPod! Was really interesting seeing the fighting. And, is using L-Canceling when they get up just something to get used to? Or is there something to it? And how do you get out of being combo'd as the green guy?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
Teba: i loved the crap outa ur speed, iunno how effective it is for a marth to be that fast but your wavedashing/speed was gorgeous :D

BoA: very nice mindgames, and that last combo on peach was beautiful

ROFL: im a fan XD, and u have a sexy luigi, i loved how u handled the marth

Aesis: it seemed you played very defensivley but very smart, i liked how you handled your neddles :p

Emerican: im sorry man i dunno wat to say, i liked your technique, but i guess it was just a bad matchup :(

sorry i only paid attention to Palmdale *cuz they have ROFL in the crew *zinnnggg* but DeepSoCal, you have some amazing guyzez ur selves

Top Bottom