• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some advice (diddy ditto's)

saberhof

Smash Master
I was wondering if you guys knew anything against another diddy, i really want to make him look bad, so bad that i want him to change mains =P lolz...

what should i be looking for vs diddy?...

maybe some vids could help, but i dont watch many vids, i only listen to the tips that paOol tells me, but he isnt on at the moment...

any help would be appreciated

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
How often will a Diddy player even be able to find another Diddy to fight? I've never even met anyone else that plays him.

Nonetheless, I think that would be a pretty fun fight to watch. Who can gain control over the bananas?! :laugh:

saberhof

Smash Master
well this will be it i guess....=P...anyone have any logical advice that may not have come from experience?...

saberhof

Smash Master
^ omg =O that would be awesome, then he wouldnt have any bananas to throw!!

perfect logical advice =D....thnx jiggly....seriously, i never thought of that xD

btw jiggly rules in brawl...

Top Bottom