• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SOLVED] Request: Outdated Project M files

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone happen to have the download for demo 2.0 files? Specifically FitSonic.pac.

I know its a weird request, but I want to use them for something overly specific.

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
i dont think anyone has those files anymore :,X sorry about your luck but try asking the project m backroom people and see if they can get you a file

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
i dont think anyone has those files anymore :,X sorry about your luck but try asking the project m backroom people and see if they can get you a file
Ok. is there an easy way I can contact them about this? I somewhat thought this board would've been my best bet. :/

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
Ok. is there an easy way I can contact them about this? I somewhat thought this board would've been my best bet. :/
i guess just look around some posts and look for one that has a purple ribbin that says project m backroom and ask them for a file

Top Bottom