• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Solved] Model Rigging Problems

lowbro

Smash Cadet
I'm having a lot of trouble rigging a ness model. I rig it in 3ds max and export as dae, then I import it into brawlbox, but it doesn't work quite right. I can move the individual bones in BrawlBox's preview and they look at least semi-ok, but when I load any animations from FitNessMotionEtc the model looks horrible, completely messed up.

Last edited:

lowbro

Smash Cadet
ok I think I found the problem:

the white is the original model and the colored is my import. for some reason, when I exported the rigged model from 3ds max, it came out really small... Can anyone help me out with that, it should be the same size...

lowbro

Smash Cadet
ok lol I figured it out myself. when I imported the original model into 3ds max, I had scale factor set to automatic instead of 1

Top Bottom