• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Solid Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray_Fox1103

Smash Rookie
:chuckle: so glad he's actually in this ame...he is like my favorite video game character ever!!! :) but anyway, i just hope that his attacks aren't weak and his bazooka does a little more damage that Samus' rocket :confused:

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Was an entire thread really needed? Gray Fox you've made oh so many garbage post in the short time you've been here bravo, new record

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Was an entire thread really needed? Gray Fox you've made oh so many garbage post in the short time you've been here bravo, new record
chill out after all he is new

@Gray_Fox: u should really really stop making such posts that will get you disliked

-thread closed-

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
THIS IS NOT N-SIDER OR GAMEFAQs. YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU KEEP MAKING USELESS TOPICS LIKE THESE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thank you.

Toasty!

Smash Journeyman
Well, I hope he's like C. Falcon!

BTW, like the others said, there is a confirmed character discussion. Talk about Snake there, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom