• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SolarKirby joins the smashboards!

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
Hey everybody! I used to only lurk on the smash subreddit, but frankly I got pretty bored and so here I am! A few things you should know is that I main Ness in every smash game, and I am awaiting his next arrival into Sm4sh! Some newcomers I am really hoping are would be Ridley, Paper Mario, Shulk. I actually have started posting a bit in the character threads, so if anywhere, you see me hanging out in there. Mostly in the Ridley thread :). Glad to introduce myself to everyone here!

Morbi

Scavenger
Hey everybody! I used to only lurk on the smash subreddit, but frankly I got pretty bored and so here I am! A few things you should know is that I main Ness in every smash game, and I am awaiting his next arrival into Sm4sh! Some newcomers I am really hoping are would be Ridley, Paper Mario, Shulk. I actually have started posting a bit in the character threads, so if anywhere, you see me hanging out in there. Mostly in the Ridley thread :). Glad to introduce myself to everyone here!
*Obligatory "Welcome to Smashboards!"

Hopefully, you should see me in the Ridley thread as well. I have not been there this past week to be honest, but I usually frequent that thread.

Now that that is out of the way, Ness... Ness is an interesting character. Originally, he was the only character that I labored a disdain for as I did not understand the character or his series. However, I have recently come around from that perspective, in fact, he was my first "main" for Project M. There is something about him in that game that makes me enjoy him more than most of the cast.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You main a nice RPG character (Ness) and you want Shulk in the game as well. You're good in my book :)

Are you a fan of the Mother series or do you just like Ness's playstyle in Smash? Maybe both?

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby
You main a nice RPG character (Ness) and you want Shulk in the game as well. You're good in my book :)

Are you a fan of the Mother series or do you just like Ness's playstyle in Smash? Maybe both?
Both :)
Originally, I didn't really take notice of his moveset or anything since I never played his game, but then I played it on the virtual console plus I watched some let's plays of it. I actually am a pretty big Mother fan, so I just really love playing as Ness too. I can't explain why, but it is just too satisfying burning people with PK fire, never gets old.

And yes, I really want Shulk in because Xenoblade Chronicles not only is an amazing game, but has some of the best video game music out there.

Thank you guys for welcoming me here :D :D

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Wonderful, that's what I like to hear. I pick my characters based upon liking the character outside of Smash Bros. I get the feeling that I'm adept with characters I have a connection with through playing games from the franchises that they're apart of. Weird, but hey, it works for me :)

And it's no problem at all. Nice of you to join!

Roost3r

Smash Cadet
Hey there! Gotta respect the Ness main. He's always been a favorite of mine. Now to just wait for him to get revealed for Smash4....

Top Bottom