• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West SOD: The Return

SOD: The Return
Posted by Dillon Grandy
Card Addiction
Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Dillon Grandy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3969-6408-4270
SOD will be at card addiction to bring back the series. The games will be Melee, Project M, N64, and Smash 4 (WiiU). Card Addiction opens at 11:00AM. Also if you guys have cards either to sell/trade or just maybe want to play. You can bring them as well Card Addiction is always buying and willing to trade no matter what you have.

Melee Doubles: 1:00PM

Melee Singles: 230PM

Project M Doubles: 2:30PM

N64 Singles: 3:00PM

Project M Singles: 4:00PM
Smash 4 WiiU Singles: 5:00PM

(times subject to change)

Parking located behind subway. Don't park where there are signs saying your car will get towed. Card Addiction does have bathrooms, but please be courteous and pick up after yourself. Food and snacks will be sold at the venue and might even have a grill for this. (hot dogs and hamburgers)

Venue Fee: $7

Bracket Fee: $5 per bracket and $5 per person in doubles

SOD is planning to have side tournaments and other fun stuff for those looking to have a good time as well as keep friendlies open.

Please anyone with a full WiiU set up please bring it and if you have any questions. PM message me and I will discuss details on safety and discount thank you. Message me for details and please share the event.

Smesh_Newb123

Smash Rookie
Is there an age limit,and do you provide rental controllers?Also, is it okay if I use my 3ds as a controller for Smash 4?

Last edited:

Johnny Rivera

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mr.DerP-tastic
3DS FC
3883-5748-3491
Will there be more tournaments in the same location in the future?

LuckyLand

Smash Rookie
It's about a 40 min drive but might make it with some friends. Seems safer than the one in Moreno Valley. Do you guys allow pro controller? My friend usually uses it but he can switch to GameCube if needed

LuckyLand

Smash Rookie
Also, is there a req time to be there for sign ups because we are only competing in smash 4/Wii U singles

yourbigmom

Smash Cadet
NNID
yourbigmom
[calendar]356[/calendar]
are you ever going to consider doing this again? if so i would love to help out as i was looking for a venue in anahiem but fullerton is close enough. or do you think the venue would allow someone else to have tournaments there?

Crymner

Smash Rookie
are you ever going to consider doing this again? if so i would love to help out as i was looking for a venue in anahiem but fullerton is close enough. or do you think the venue would allow someone else to have tournaments there?
You really, really need to start finding this info on your own! They have a phone number, Here you go (714) 870-1194

Top Bottom