• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I did want to clarify, because I figured something out a little while ago.

My birthday is February 5th, whereas Mewtwo is February 6th.

That doesn’t really matter though, you guys are awesome just for the amount of Happy Birthday’s I received. It was a nice surprise upon opening Smashboards!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is.......
Looks like Belmonts just know how to kill an Ike.

and again, i fall victim to the slow moving thread.

The Winner Is.......
.... I don't have a clever quip for this one.

And again

The Winner Is......
This feels like a fever dream.

D

Deleted member

I did want to clarify, because I figured something out a little while ago.

My birthday is February 5th, whereas Mewtwo is February 6th.

That doesn’t really matter though, you guys are awesome just for the amount of Happy Birthday’s I received. It was a nice surprise upon opening Smashboards!
Lol my birthday is literally 6 days away.

Also it’s become a family tradition at this point where EVERYONE of my siblings(including me if it’s not my birthday) buys the others a present(s), which is nice

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It's always bothered me that there were three Mario games developed in the late 2000's by Square enix and none of them have Geno as a playable character.

He would have been cool in Mario hoops.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Winner Is.......
Zinith Zinith your boy is doing pretty well this bracket!

curse you slow moving thread!

The Winner Is.......
We might actually get TWO Mii Fighters in the grand championships!?! Wow.

Hey, while you're reading this, i might as well ask for advice. I'm working on character designs for one of my shows, and I can't come up with how I want the dad character to look. All my previous designs have basically been human Mr. Nezzer. If anyone is willing to help me out with this, respond or DM me (preferably the latter) and I'll give more deets.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, any of you know TKOWL TKOWL ?

Well, he's been starting a new Smash art commision format with an additional "lite" substitue at a lower price.

And the first commision he worked on for that was this:

I was genuinely weirded out by this when I first saw this, though this is also the same guy that managed to make a plausible moveset out of a box...​

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
The Winner Is.......
Sometimes the original isn't always the best.
Can I just comment on how Simon basically doesn't exist compared to Richter to a lot people who play Ultimate? Kind of a shame, really. Highly request NES Legacy character and very little people seem to play him while everyone gravitates to Richter. No disrespect for Richter, he cool, it just be a shame Simon don't get the love.

Shroob

Sup?
Can I just comment on how Simon basically doesn't exist compared to Richter to a lot people who play Ultimate? Kind of a shame, really. Highly request NES Legacy character and very little people seem to play him while everyone gravitates to Richter. No disrespect for Richter, he cool, it just be a shame Simon don't get the love.
Conan the Barbarian vs a Jojo

It was never a fair fight.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I prefer playing as Simon.

Could just be because he seems like an underdog popularity wise.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
While Simon's a classic, Richter came from the better game.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I quite literally have like...a single scene left to do, then it's off to recording!

But I'm calling it quits for today because
A) I may need/want to change a few things in between today and tomorrow
B) It would be a bit weird if I upload a "demo" then release the full video not even a day later.

One thing that's bugging me is I can't for the life of me find any OST that really fits the scenes I'm recording, and it's driving me nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Warning! Warning! A new Challenger Approaches!
(insert Brawl Challenger ringtone thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom